Welcome to Skagway
Explore the historic and exciting city of Skagway in the state of Alaska! Home to another major city during the Gold Rush days, you will learn about the boom that took hold of the city at the Klondike Gold Rush N.H.P Museum.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- Jeff Smith's Parlour
- the Arctic Brotherhood Hall
- the Golden North Hotel
- Yukon Route Railroad Depot
Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. Take a train at the White Pass & Yukon Route Railway to experience a very interesting and enchanting ride.
- 2. Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park has a number of buildings restored to the time of the Yukon Gold Rush when Skagway was in its prime.
- 3. If you're wondering what it was like in the Gold Rush days of Skagway, the Red Onion Saloon Brothel is an attraction not to be missed.
- 4. The Arctic Brotherhood Hall is the most photographed building in Alaska.