Welcome to Amsterdam
"City of Freedom"
Immerse yourself in the exciting and historic city of Amsterdam, one of Europe’s most culturally famous cities. Walk amidst the hundreds of 17th century canal, over 50 museums and hundreds of coffee shops. Learn about German occupation and recovery, and explore the Red Light District, if you dare.
Some of the locations you will have the opportunity to visit include:
- The Anne Frank House
- Berlage Stock Exchange
- The Hash, Marijuana and Hemp Museum
- New Church
Take your time and enjoy the sights of this remarkable city. Your Tour. Your Way.
- 1. The Anne Frank House has letters, diaries and memorabilia describing her traumatic years in hiding
- 2. The Red Light District contains controversial and quirky things to see
- 3. The Royal Palace has ornate rooms with impressive art works, the Hall (Burgerzaal) has a reproduction of the Firmament and the balcony used for representative purposes is spectacular.
- 4. The National Monument is a beautiful picture point and meeting place for all.